Do I want s’more of what? Anyone else a fan of the movie Sandlot??
I had purchased a jar of fluff for a recipe a few weeks ago and couldn’t find mint oreo’s to make the dessert so I began to search for something else I could make. I found this gem on foodgawker and it seemed easy and made me want summer even more!
Recipe adapted from: http://danasfoodforthought.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/smores-bars/
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (I used Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs but you can also buy a regular box and crush them yourself)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1.5-ounce) Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow fluff
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease an 8-inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, and beat until combined.
4. Press half of the dough evenly in the pan. Spread marshmallow cream over the dough. Lay the chocolate bars on top of the marshmallow creme, breaking apart as needed to create an even layer of chocolate. Spread remaining dough over the chocolate bars.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.